Monday, January 11, 2010

Make It Myself Monday: Tutorials I Want To Try...

Getting back into the swing of 'real life' after the holidays and a death in the family was tougher than I thought...so no 'Making It Myself" happened this week (unless you count a few meals or some basic crafts done with the kiddos during homeschool (read more about our homeschool fun HERE)

SO I have instead compiled a link list of several tutorials that show the how-to on a number of crafty projects that I plan to "Make Myself" someday...perhaps in the near future.  Here they are in no particular order...


Make Your Own Journal

Make Your Own Terrarium (may try this one with the kids once it starts to warm up!)


Make a Duvet Cover

Knit Bunnies (of course I'm gonna have to learn how to knit first...)


Reusable Lunch Bag

Patchwork Skirt (incredibly cute...but the tutorial is so long and complex, it scares me!)


Doll Blanket (my little Sassafrass would LOVE a few of these!)

Snuggie for Kids (I got a commercial one for Christmas and now all my kids want one!)

Matching Snuggie for Barbie (OMG!  This is too hilarious!)


Summer Event Calendar (you may recall I used another tutorial from this site to make my Crayon Rolls)

I think those links will keep me busy for a while!


What are your "Make It Myself" dreams for 2010?  Leave a comment letting me know one project you hope to accomplish this year!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

The beauty of handmade is infinite...originality, eco-friendly, and supportive of small businesses and creativity. Thanks for supporting handmade by your participation on this blog!